In the Web browser you can change the settings for cookies. Lack of change these settings implies Your acceptance for using cookies here.
“Cookies” are small text files sent by a web server and stored on the user side.
- Cookies google-analytics.com – statistics for the web site www.newtechlodz.com
- Session cookies (expire after the session)
At every Web browser, you can change your cookies settings. THE LEVEL OF PROTECTION cookies you can set even to total blocking.
The most common changes you can make in browsers:
From the web browser menu select: Tools> Options> Privacy. Activate Firefox: “WILL using custom settings”. About cookies decide click – or not – in the “Cookies Acceptance”.
Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0
In your web browser menu (top right corner) choose: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy, click web sites. Settings level is managed by using the slider. The change can be confirmed by “OK” button.
- Click on the menu (in the top right corner) in the SETTINGS tab> Show advanced settings
- In the “Privacy” section click the Settings button contents.
- In the “Cookies” change the following SETTINGS cookies:
- Removing Cookies
- The default cookies blocking
- The default cookies permission
- The default cookies and data saving
- Determining exceptions for cookies from specific sites or domains
From the web browser menu select: Tools> Preferences> Advanced. Cookies are determined by selection – or no – to Cookies.
Last revision: 20.04.2013